Here are the steps:
(The ‘Host’ or whoever has access to our Zoom account can ‘Start’ the meeting.)
Using your computer/laptop:
- Go to zoom.us and Sign in
- Enter email address & password (this would be our Church’s Zoom account login info)
- On the left panel, click Meetings
- You should see all the meetings that have been scheduled already. Find the meeting you will be hosting and then click ‘Start’
Using your iPad/iPhone:
- Go to your Zoom app (or download it if you haven’t done so)
- Sign in (already signed in but not sure if it’s with our Church’s Zoom account? Go to Settings — it should say Emmanuel Church. If it’s your personal account, click on it and scroll down to find ‘Sign Out.’
- Once signed in, click ‘Meetings’ (lower panel)
- Find the meeting you will be hosting and click Start.
- The host can assign another Co-Host once the meeting has started. Adding an alternative co-host is not available in our current account plan.
- Meetings are scheduled beforehand and links are sent to our members by direct email or using our newsletter.
- The host’s name is added next to the meeting but not for recurring meetings that have different hosts.
Hope this helps!